Stampfli Mortgage has an open seat to fill!
We are currently seeking a motivated individual to join our growing team of Mortgage Experts! Continued growth and promotions have opened up new job opportunities. At this time we are looking for a full-time or part-time Administrative Assistant to run our front desk.
Are you a great fit…or do you know someone who is?
Organized, detailed, motivated, and a great communicator are the key attributes of this position. You don’t need to be a mortgage expert or financial wizard to be a key team member. Our Office Manager was a nurse prior to opening Stampfli Mortgage if that’s any indication. You can always learn about mortgages, guidelines, and compliance. We look for other, more important qualities when we’re hiring. Do you enjoy working with people? Do you love learning new things? Are you a problem solver? Are you excited to share new ideas?
Is Stampfli Mortgage the right fit for you?
If you’re looking for a large corporate office with lots of bureaucracy, office politics, and rigid policies; this might not be a good fit. Stampfli Mortgage is a local family-owned business. We owe all of our success to our fantastic team. We work together to solve problems. We all share ideas. We all contribute to the successes and continued growth of Stampfli Mortgage.
Administrative Assistant job duties and responsibilities.
- Answer incoming calls in a professional and friendly manner.
- Greet visitors as they enter the office.
- Review, organize, and reply to emails in a professional and friendly manner.
- Enter client and loan partner information into the database.
- Manage CRM data, campaigns, and reports.
- Utilize Microsoft Office: Outlook, OneNote, Excel, and Word.
- Audit loan files for accuracy and completeness.
- Other duties as assigned.
If you’d like to find out more about this or other job opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at wizehire.com/job/administrative-assistant-in-verona-wi-us
Stampfli Mortgage LLC is an equal opportunity employer.